5 feb 2013

Hair treatment with botox



Good Morning!!

Today I'm not perfect beauty want to talk about a new treatment for hair. This treatment is based on botox and what is to get our hair more volume, shine and a very smooth texture.

As I commented earlier this week I was at the fair in STS Beauty Barcelona, ​​Spain, and there I had the chance to try it.

Thanks to all the team that performed the treatment I! I loved how I leave the hair!

It's  amazing!!! :)

Happy Tuesday!!


¡Buenos días!

Hoy en I'm not perfect beauty os quiero hablar de un nuevo tratamiento para el cabello. Este tratamiento es a base de botox y conseguiremos que nuestro cabello tenga mucho más volumen, brillo y una textura muy suave.

Como ya he comentado anteriormente esta semana estuve en la feria de belleza STS Barcelona, ​​España, y allí tuve la oportunidad de probarlo.

¡Muchas gracias a todo el equipo que me realizo el tratamiento! ¡Me encanta como me dejo el pelo!

¡Es espectacular!:)

¡Feliz Martes!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario