7 feb 2013

Put color in your life!!!








Good afternoon! Just one day to the weekend! Already you are thinking that you are going to wear? 

In I'm not perfect fashion, imnotperfectfashion.blogspot.com, you can find an amazing look.

Today I will present this makeup that you can combine the look of I'm not perfect fashion. A makeup in shades of blue.

I achieved this look by shadows from Make Up Forever. Personally, I love this makeup because has amazing colors!

The color welcome to our lives!!!

I hope you enjoy!! :)



¡Buenas tardes! ¡Tan sólo un día para el fin de semana! ¿Ya estáis pensando en que os vais a poner?

En I'm not perfect fashion, imnotperfectfashion.blogspot.com, podréis encontrar un look increíble.

Hoy os quiero presentar un maquillaje que podéis combinar con el look de I'm not perfect fashion. Un maquillaje con sombras azules.
He conseguido este look gracias a las sombras de Make Up Forever. Personalmente, es una firma que me encanta ya que tiene unos colores increíbles!

¡Bienvenido el color a nuestras vidas!

¡Espero que lo disfrutéis! :)

1 comentario:

  1. me encanta las sombras de ojos azules. Un besazzo
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    ResponderEliminar