9 feb 2013

Today is Carnival!




Good morning! Today is Carnival! you have already prepared your looks?

Today I want to share two makeup I created a while and I think I can contribute ideas for tonight.

It is advisable to maquillaros useis a product called gettin Aquacolor because so few bright colors and durable. You just need to work them a little water to create a smooth paste.

Create your look and share it with me! I sure looks great! :)



¡Buenos días! ¡Hoy es Carnaval! ¿Ya tenéis preparados vuestros looks?

Hoy os quiero enseñar dos maquillajes que creé y que os pueden dar ideas para esta noche.

Para maquillaros es aconsejable que uséis un producto que se llama Aquacolor ya que conseguiréis colores muy duraderos y brillantes. Tan sólo necesitáis un poco de agua para crear una pasta homogénea.

¡Crea tu look y compártelo conmigo! ¡Seguro que te queda genial! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario