19 feb 2013

Tuesdays with Bare Minerals

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday!!
Hoy about the beginning of the week??

Today I share with you a foundation that, personally, I love. I reconcer that until working with this makeup had not see.
I speak about Bare Minerals 's makeup.

This makeup is incredible and you can get a natural image with great coverage.
This mineral based compoundso it's nothing harmful to our skin, otherwise we're going to help our skin every day improves.

I encourage you to try!

You have made your visit to my friend?

http://imnotperfectfashion.blogspot.com.es/?m=1



¡Hola a todas y feliz martes!
¿Cómo ha empezado la semana?

Hoy quiero compartir con vosotras una base de maquillaje, personalmente, me encanta! Aunque he de reconocer que no conocía la firma hasta que trabajé en ella.
Os hablo sobre Bare Minerals.

Este maquillaje es increíble ya que conseguir un look muy natural con muy buena cobertura.
Esta compuesto a base de minerales por lo que no es nada perjudicial para nuestra piel, es más día a día nos ayuda a mejorarla.

¡Os ánimo a probarlo!

¿Ya has visitado a mi amiga?

http://imnotperfectfashion.blogspot.com.es/?m=1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario